our Allerton, Liverpool branch
Whether selling or buying or, Jones and Chapman Estate Agents on Allerton Road cover a variety of areas across Liverpool including the popular Calderstones Park, Mossley Hill, Woolton, Gateacre, Speke, Wavertree, Garston, Aigburth, Toxteth and the hustle and bustle of the City Centre, as well as the
waterfront properties in L1 and L3.
Led by our Branch Manager, Carol Walton, supported by Property Lister Steven Walton and Sales Negotiators Michelle Edwards, Noeleen Gore, Lauren Kelly and Michael Niven, we also have our in-house Mortgage Consultants Elaine Lawton and Lee Bristow. Our lettings team are also always on the look out for new landlords and tenants.
Appointments with all of our team are available to suit your busy diary, so if you are thinking of SELLING, BUYING, RENTING or arranging your next MORTGAGE, call in and see us
why choose us?
- Located on the heart of Allerton Road with free parking available nearby
- Comprehensive coverage across the whole of Liverpool and City Centre
- Late night opening to suit your busy diary!
- A range of marketing options to market your home in a truly bespoke manner
- 11 other Jones & Chapman Offices across the Wirral
- Open 7 days a week!
- 11 other Jones & Chapman offices across the Wirral
- Comprehensive coverage across the whole of Liverpool and the City Centre
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs D, Urgently seeking a two bedroom terrace in L8. She would ideally love a property with a little bit of outside space to entertain friends. £80,000 - £85,000
Mr R & Miss V, are a young professional couple looking for, a semi detached property in Wavertree area. As they are keen gardeners they would especially like a garden. £150,000 - £200,000
Mr W, is a young professional "First Time Buyer", Looking for a property within walking distance of the Lark Lane Sefton Park area. £180,000 - £200,000
Mr C is a first time buyer looking to purchase his first home in sefton Park area. He is especially interested in purchasing a property in one of the lovely converted buildings. £125,000 - £150,000