our Bebington branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call [0151-644-8666] ... or email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Lettings - call [0151-645-5932] or email us at [email@example.com]
Mortgage Services - call [0151-644-8666] or email us at [Catherine.hughes@jonesandchapma
Jones & Chapman Bebington is headed up by Mathew Holt, the Branch Manager and Lister who has over 3 years experience in the industry. As a team we offer energy and enthusiasm whilst always adopting a proactive approach. Our aim is to provide excellent customer service and professional advice in all aspects of Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Property Auctions, Land and New Homes and Surveys.
The Sales Team who operate across Bebington, Spital, Port Sunlight & New Ferry. Two negotiators, Lee and Nikita who pride themselves on understanding the specific needs of our customers.
Mortgage Consultant Catherine Hughes is available six days a week.
The Lettings team is headed by Victoria Wharton who is assisted by Joe McBryde, both working hard to offer advice on how to present property in the best manner and quickly finding tenants their ideal home.
We sell and let in Spital, Bebington, Higher Bebington, Port Sunlight and New Ferry.
why choose us?
- With a network of 10 branches locally we can help find you your next move, or a buyer for yours with our extensive applicant database!
- Local experience backed up with the national knowledge of how to best get you sold!!!
- Professional Photography, Floorplan & Audio tour package designed to make your home stand out from the crowd
- Dedicated Lettings team to meet all of your needs for Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection and Fully Managed services.
- Covering a wide area, our extensive database of tenants means we can find you a suitable tenant in a timeframe that suits you!
- Other services we provide include Sales Progression, Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
- We advertise properties on Rightmove, Zoopla as well as our own website
- We offer in-house Mortgage Services with flexible appointments to suit you.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Family looking for 3-4 bed semi in Bebington school catchment areas. Looking to spend up to £200,000 and require off street parking, garden and good size living space.
Buyer looking for over 55s property for around £125,000. Looking to stay in the Bebington area and likes properties similar to Heathdale Manor and Heathcote Gardens. Cash buyers!
First time buyers looking to move to the area. Budget of around £170,000 for a three bedroom property that is ready to move in to!
A family looking to upsize to something with generous proportions, ample living spaces and a plot to give them the space to run around in! Can look up to £340,000 for the right property!
Buyer looking for a sizeable bungalow in Bebington, Spital or Bromborough up to £300,000. Preferences include a kitchen-diner, surrounding gardens and lots of natural light!
**CALLING ALL LANDLORDS** Young lady looking for her own home, 1/2 bedrooms, a flat or house- needs to within walking distance of good transport links- either Spital or Bebington- Up to £550 pcm.
**CALLING ALL LANDLORDS** A family looking for their ideal home. Looking for 3 bedrooms around Bebington close to local schools with a maximum budget of £750.
**CALLING ALL LANDLORDS** Young professional couple looking for a 2 bedroom flat or house to let, up to £650pcm! Close to local amenities and transport links.
**CALLING ALL LANDLORDS** Husband and Wife looking for a 3 bedroom house to expand their family! Must be close to local transport links around the Bebington/Bromborough area.