our Bromborough branch
Jones and Chapman, Bromborough is led by Branch Manager Andrew Kilcross.The customer focused Sales Team is completed by Sales Negotiators Kieran and Craig. Property Valuer Lee Stroud provides marketing and pricing guidance whilst ensuring homes are always presented in an excellent fashion.
Mortgage ... Consultant Rebecca Ellison is available six days a week.
Our Lettings Department based in our sister branch Bebington which offer assistance to both tenants & landlords.
If you are Selling or Letting your property and would like to know more, call us today for a FREE market valuation of your property. As part of our market packages we can offer professional photography, floor plans & video tours as well as premium listings on BOTH Rightmove & Zoopla.
We sell property in Bromborough, Bromborough Pool, Eastham & Raby Mere & the much sought after catchment areas of Brookhurst, Raeburn & Christ The King Primary Schools as well as Wirral Grammar Schools. Our area includes picturesque Eastham Village, Eastham Country Park & Ferry, Dibbinsdale Nature Reserve & Raby Mere.
Please call us if you're thinking of moving, we'd love to help 0151 334 2411.
why choose us?
- Bromborough and all our other offices in the area are open until 6pm every day and offer flexible appointments to suit your diary.
- We advertise on the "BIG 2" Rightmove & Zoopla plus our own website, maximising your property's online exposure
- Ask about 'My Account', the online programme whereby you can log in and monitor your property's performance.
- We offer innovative marketing strategies to help you achieve the highest price for your home at a timescale to suit you.
- We are located in the popular shopping area of Bromborough Village which offers free parking and is easily accessed by public transport.
- In addition we offer in house services which include: Auctions, land and new homes, conveyancing, surveys and EPC's.
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service
at Jones & Chapman Bromborough
Help To Find Week
We're holding a help to find week. If your looking for your new home but can't find it, why not call the team to see what we can do.
All DayBook to Attend
Price Advice Day
We're holding a Price Advice day so why not call us to make an appointment to come to your home for a free market appraisel.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Two/three bedroom house wanted with gardens and garage. Mrs M is looking to spend up to £150,000
Wanted in Raby Mere or Dibbinsdale and would pay up to £280,000, Mr C would like a three/four bedroom detached house with gardens and off road parking.
First time buyer relocating to the Wirral is looking for a two/three bedroom house in good condition.
Three bedroom semi-detached house required in Bromborough, must have a garage. Mr A likes open plan design properties, is prepared to do some work and is willing to pay up to £190,000.
Mr G is looking to purchase a two bedroom flat in Bromborough with good transport links to Liverpool.
Mr B & Ms C are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Bromborough close to good schools and with good transport links to Liverpool. For the right house they are willing to pay up to £150,000,
Mr J a first time buyer wants to purchase a three bedroom house in eastham with a low maintenance garden and would prefer to have some off road parking.
Three bedroom house required in Eastham Village for first time buyers Mr K & Mrs K. must be near to good schools, local amenities and reasonable access to the M53.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a 3 double bedroom house in either Rickaby Close, Kent Close, Barrymore Way, Aldford Close or Grenville Crescent, doesn't mind if work is needed to the property.
Wanted in the catchment area for Brookhurst Primary School, a large 3 bedroom semi detached house, willing to pay up to £280,000