our Bromborough branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 0151 334 2411 ... or email us at Bromborough@jonesandchapman.co.uk.
Jones and Chapman, Bromborough is led by Branch Manager Andrew Killcross. The customer focused Sales Team is completed by Sales Negotiators Georgina & Lee.
Mortgage Consultant Catherine Hughes is available six days a week.
Our Lettings Department based in our sister branch Bebington which offer assistance to both tenants & landlords.
If you are Selling or Letting your property and would like to know more, call us today for a FREE market valuation of your property. As part of our market packages we can offer professional photography, floor plans & audio tours as well as premium listings on BOTH Rightmove & Zoopla helping us to secure you the best possible price.
We sell property in Bromborough, Bromborough Pool, Eastham & Raby Mere & the much sought after catchment areas of Brookhurst, Raeburn & Christ The King Primary Schools as well as Wirral Grammar Schools. Our area includes picturesque Eastham Village, Eastham Country Park & Ferry, Dibbinsdale Nature Reserve & Raby Mere.
Please call us if you're thinking of moving, we'd love to help 0151 334 2411.
why choose us?
- Bromborough and all our other offices in the area are open until 6pm every day and offer flexible appointments to suit your diary.
- We advertise on the "BIG 2" Rightmove & Zoopla plus our own website, maximising your property's online exposure
- Ask us about our BEST PRICE COMMITMENT
- Ask about 'My Account', the online programme whereby you can log in and monitor your property's performance.
- We offer innovative marketing strategies to help you achieve the highest price for your home at a timescale to suit you.
- We are located in the popular shopping area of Bromborough Village which offers free parking and is easily accessed by public transport.
- In addition we offer in house services which include: Auctions, land and new homes, conveyancing, surveys and EPC's.
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Two/three bedroom house wanted with gardens and garage. Mrs M is looking to spend up to £150,000
Wanted in Raby Mere or Dibbinsdale and would pay up to £280,000, Mr C would like a three/four bedroom detached house with gardens and off road parking.
First time buyer relocating to the Wirral is looking for a two/three bedroom house in good condition.
Three bedroom semi-detached house required in Bromborough, must have a garage. Mr A likes open plan design properties, is prepared to do some work and is willing to pay up to £190,000.
Mr G is looking to purchase a two bedroom flat in Bromborough with good transport links to Liverpool.
Mr B & Ms C are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Bromborough close to good schools and with good transport links to Liverpool. For the right house they are willing to pay up to £150,000,
Mr J a first time buyer wants to purchase a three bedroom house in eastham with a low maintenance garden and would prefer to have some off road parking.
Three bedroom house required in Eastham Village for first time buyers Mr K & Mrs K. must be near to good schools, local amenities and reasonable access to the M53.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a 3 double bedroom house in either Rickaby Close, Kent Close, Barrymore Way, Aldford Close or Grenville Crescent, doesn't mind if work is needed to the property.