our Bromborough branch
Jones and Chapman, Bromborough is led by Branch Manager Andrew Killcross. The customer focused Sales Team is completed by Sales Negotiators Georgina & Lee.
Mortgage Consultant Catherine Hughes is available six days a week.
Our Lettings Department based in our sister branch Bebington which offer assistance to both tenants & landlords.
If you are Selling or Letting your property and would like to know more, call ... us today for a FREE market valuation of your property. As part of our market packages we can offer professional photography, floor plans & audio tours as well as premium listings on BOTH Rightmove & Zoopla helping us to secure you the best possible price.
We sell property in Bromborough, Bromborough Pool, Eastham & Raby Mere & the much sought after catchment areas of Brookhurst, Raeburn & Christ The King Primary Schools as well as Wirral Grammar Schools. Our area includes picturesque Eastham Village, Eastham Country Park & Ferry, Dibbinsdale Nature Reserve & Raby Mere.
Please call us if you're thinking of moving, we'd love to help 0151 334 2411.
why choose us?
- Bromborough and all our other offices in the area are open until 6pm every day and offer flexible appointments to suit your diary.
- We advertise on the "BIG 2" Rightmove & Zoopla plus our own website, maximising your property's online exposure
- Ask us about our BEST PRICE COMMITMENT
- Ask about 'My Account', the online programme whereby you can log in and monitor your property's performance.
- We offer innovative marketing strategies to help you achieve the highest price for your home at a timescale to suit you.
- We are located in the popular shopping area of Bromborough Village which offers free parking and is easily accessed by public transport.
- In addition we offer in house services which include: Auctions, land and new homes, conveyancing, surveys and EPC's.
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Two/three bedroom house wanted with gardens and garage. Mrs M is looking to spend up to £150,000
Wanted in Raby Mere or Dibbinsdale and would pay up to £280,000, Mr C would like a three/four bedroom detached house with gardens and off road parking.
First time buyer relocating to the Wirral is looking for a two/three bedroom house in good condition.
Three bedroom semi-detached house required in Bromborough, must have a garage. Mr A likes open plan design properties, is prepared to do some work and is willing to pay up to £190,000.
Mr G is looking to purchase a two bedroom flat in Bromborough with good transport links to Liverpool.
Mr B & Ms C are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Bromborough close to good schools and with good transport links to Liverpool. For the right house they are willing to pay up to £150,000,
Mr J a first time buyer wants to purchase a three bedroom house in eastham with a low maintenance garden and would prefer to have some off road parking.
Three bedroom house required in Eastham Village for first time buyers Mr K & Mrs K. must be near to good schools, local amenities and reasonable access to the M53.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a 3 double bedroom house in either Rickaby Close, Kent Close, Barrymore Way, Aldford Close or Grenville Crescent, doesn't mind if work is needed to the property.