our Greasby branch
Jones & Chapman has been a prominent feature in Greasby and across the Wirral for over 90 years. Our Greasby branch is successfully led by our branch manager Nicky Ford, as well as being supported by our Residential Sales Manager, Jackie Pritchard and Sales Negotiator, Hayley Dillon. Completing our friendly
and approachable team is our Mortgage Consultant Rebecca Ellison. Combined, there is over 25 years experience in the property industry within our branch. We aim to not only sell your property but to get you the best possible price for it.
Our one-stop services includes; mortgage services, home conveyancing, specialist surveys by RICS surveyors, solicitors, auction services, and new home sales.
We offer professional photography, floor plans and TV style adverts along with premium listings on both Rightmove and Zoopla. All aimed at giving your property the most exposure and standing out from the others.
Rebecca, our in-house Mortgage Consultant is on hand during the day, and weekends to suit busy lifestyles.
Greasby branch mainly cover the CH49 area.
If you are considering a move, come in and chat with one of our professionals here at the Greasby branch.
why choose us?
- We offer a FREE help to find service, so we can help you find your perfect home, come in and speak to a member of the team now.
- A Branch Manager known locally who is both trusted and well respected and having an excellent knowledge of the local market and prices.
- Part of a successful network of 11 offices across the Wirral, ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers
- Over 25 years of experience in the property industry within the branch.
- We advertise your property on the BIG 2; Rightmove and Zoopla plus our own website
- Our team are members of ARLA and are NFOPP qualified
- Jones and Chapman have over 90 years experience valuing and selling in Greasby
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom detached house with off road parking and garden in Greasby. Will pay up to £280,000
Young family looking for their next home. Want 3-4 bedrooms in Upton/Greasby close to the local schools up to the value of £180,000.
Upsizing from their first home. Want 3-4 bedrooms and at least 2 reception rooms in Rigby Drive or any of the surrounding roads. Would like a good sized, sunny garden and are looking up to £200,000.
Wants to downsize to a three bedroom bungalow in Greasby, ideally with Off-Road Parking and a nice garden. Will look up to £250,000 and will be a cash buyer.
First Time Buyer looking for a 3 bed house with Off-Road Parking in Upton/Woodchurch/Arrowe Park. Happy to do work if required - looking up to £90,000.
First Time Buyers looking for a three bedroom house or bungalow in Upton/Greasby or Saughall Massie up to the value of £140,000. Ideally want Off-Road Parking with a Garden and are willing to do work.
Mrs Y is relocating back to the Wirral and is looking for a 4 bed detached family home in Greasby with a large garden. Will pay up to £325,000
Ms H is looking for a 3 bedroom house with off road parking in Greasby, Pensby or Irby and will pay up to £170,000
Mr W is looking to purchase a two bedroom bungalow in Upton or Greasby and will pay up to £150,000
Looking for a three bedroom detached bungalow up to the price of £165,000 in Greasby Village