our Greasby branch
Jones & Chapman has been a prominent feature in Greasby and across the Wirral for over 90 years. Our Greasby branch is successfully led by our Branch Manager Claire Cabo as well as being supported by our Residential Sales Manager, Jackie Pritchard and Sales Negotiator, Ben Brunt. Completing our friendly
and approachable team is our Mortgage Consultant Annete Smith. Combined, there is over 25 years experience in the property industry within our branch.
Our one-stop service includes; mortgage services, home conveyancing, specialist surveys by RICS surveyors, solicitors, auction services, and new home sales.
We offer professional photography, floor plans and TV style adverts along with premium listings on both Rightmove and Zoopla. All aimed at giving your property the most exposure and standing out from the others.
Annette, our in-house Mortgage Consultant is on hand during the day, and weekends to suit busy lifestyles.
Greasby branch mainly cover the CH49 area.
If you are considering a move, come in and chat with one of our professionals here at the Greasby branch.
why choose us?
- A Branch Manager known locally who is both trusted and well respected and having an excellent knowledge of the local market and prices.
- Part of a successful network of 11 offices across the Wirral, ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers
- Over 25 years of experience in the property industry within the branch.
- We advertise your property on the BIG 2; Rightmove and Zoopla plus our own website
- Our team are members of ARLA and are NFOPP qualified
- Jones and Chapman have over 90 years experience valuing and selling in Greasby
- We offer in-house Mortgage Services with flexible appointments to suit you.
- Other services we provide include Sales Progression, Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
at Jones & Chapman Greasby
What's it Worth
We are offering free advice on what your property is worth all this month. Please call 0151 677 9473 to find out more
All DayBook to Attend
Help to find event!
Can't find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service today!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom detached house with off road parking and garden in Greasby. Will pay up to £280,000
Young family looking for their next home. Want 3-4 bedrooms in Upton/Greasby close to the local schools up to the value of £220,000
Mr & Mrs J want to downsize to a 2-3 bedroom bungalow in Greasby, ideally with Off-Road Parking and a nice garden. Will look up to £250,000 and will be a cash buyer.
First Time Buyer looking for a 3 bed house with Off-Road Parking in Upton/Woodchurch/Arrowe Park. Happy to do work if required - looking up to £120,000
First Time Buyers looking for a three bedroom house or bungalow in Upton/Greasby or Saughall Massie up to the value of £140,000. Ideally want Off-Road Parking with a Garden and are willing to do work.
Mrs Y is relocating back to the Wirral and is looking for a 4 bed detached family home in Greasby with a large garden. Will pay up to £325,000
Mr W is looking to purchase a two bedroom bungalow in Upton or Greasby and will pay up to £200,000