our Heswall branch
Jones & Chapman Estate Agents in Heswall would love to help you with your home move. We sell properties in Heswall, the surrounding areas of Irby, Pensby, Thingwall, Barnston and Neston.
Our Heswall branch has had it's most successful start to the year for a number of years. Instrumental in this has ... been our valued team members Chris Seddon -Mortgage Consultant, Carol Darlington - Sales Negotiator, Ellie Fairhurst - Senior Negotiator, Lee Stroud- Lister, Kate Johns - Residential Sales Manager, Caroline Burkey - Valuer and heading up the team is Branch Manager - Rachel Jones
Jones & Chapman Heswall have over 90 years experience selling homes throughout the Wirral. We are part of a local network of 11 offices covering the Wirral and part of a national network of estate agents with over 300 offices nationwide. With local knowledge combined with our national presence we are uniquely placed to support you with all your moving requirements whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent - we can help you through the process from start to finish and take the stress out of moving.
If you're thinking of selling or letting and would like more details on how we can help then call us today for a FREE property valuation. We offer Professional Photography, Floorplans, Audio Tours, and your property will be on Rightmove and Zoopla.
why choose us?
- Local network of 11 offices throughout the Wirral and a national network of over 300 branches nationwide. We can help with your onward move
- We advertise ALL of our properties on the BIG 2: Rightmove and Zoopla
- Unique buyer and sellers online account which helps you keep up to date with your sale or purchase
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, conveyancing, new homes and much more.
- Our marketing package includes floorplan, professional photography and AudioTours.
- FREE property valuations
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr A and Miss D, looking for 4 bed family home in Heswall upto £600,000. Generous garden and open plan kitchen diner is a must!
Mr F is looking for a 3 bedroom property with no work required. Ideally with a good size garden. Looking in Heswall area upto £280,000
Mr R and Miss S are looking for an open plan property with 3 bedrooms. Off road parking is a must and minimal work needed. Looking in Heswall and surrounding areas £180,000