our Little Sutton branch
Led by Branch Manager James Reeve, our Little Sutton Office based on Chester Road, is one of the 11 branches of Jones & Chapman that cover The Wirral and Ellesmere Port. As well as Little Sutton itself, we also cover the popular areas of Great Sutton, Hooton, Childer Thornton, Ledsham, Whitby and El ... lesmere Port areas. The rest of the team is made up of Property Lister Michael Barnes, Negotiators Marie Stafford and Joel Howard and Sales Administrator Samuel Parker. Together they are perfectly equipped to assist with any aspect of buying and selling property. Our Mortgage Services team is also on hand to offer guidance on all of your financial requirements including purchase mortgages, remortgages, wills and protection. The lettings team is led by Georgia Edwards. Her expertise and emphasis on customer service makes our award winning lettings department the ideal choice for any prospective landlord or tenant. Our team has a wealth of experience in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly, helpful and professional service. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer the best possible advice on how to market, present and sell your home at the best possible price within a timescale to suit you. Other services include Land and New Homes and Conveyancing. Whether you are Buying, Selling or Letting property in the Ellesmere Port area, Jones & Chapman are here to help with every aspect of the moving process. Please give us a call today!
why choose us?
- Our marketing puts your property in front of more prospective buyers than anybody else, ensuring that you sell for the best possible price.
- Open until 6pm Monday to Friday and until 4pm on a Saturday.
- Part of a network of 11 local offices and a national network of over 300 national offices, giving sellers maximum coverage.
- Part of one of the largest Estate Agency groups in the UK.
- We use a unique, professional marketing package to ensure that all of our properties gain maximum exposure online.
- Our Lettings service is a member of ARLA.
- We offer landlord-specific Buildings & Contents Insurance and Rent & Legal Protection to offer peace of mind to all of our landlords.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Three bedroom properties up to £125,000, off street parking and in good condition, Little sutton area, looking to buy several Buy to let properties, finance all in place,
First Investment property for Buy to let, would also like a renovation project - 2-3 bedrooms, looking around Great Sutton Whitby and will consider Little Sutton, up to £120,000
Looking for a family home, 4 bedrooms in Whitby or Great Sutton, wants a Garage, downstairs WC or Utility area, Large garden, and Big Kitchen, No work - Upto £220,000 - In rented - ready to buy now!
First Time Buyer looking for a three bed semi or terraced for up to £120,000 in good condition. Ideally in Little Sutton or Great Sutton areas.
First Time Buyer looking up to £110,000. Wants a property in good condition with 2+ Bedrooms in the Little Sutton area and would consider houses and flats.
First Time Buyer looking for a property with plenty of off-road parking and ideally a garage. Wants minimum 2 bedrooms and is willing to do cosmetic work if required. Up to £120,000.