our Moreton branch
The team at the Moreton office of Jones & Chapman have in excess of 30 years combined experience in the estate agency industry. Situated in the heart of Moreton and led by the Branch Manager, Peter Smith are Sales Negotiators Ben Robinson and Rebecca Pratt. The team is very proactive in their approach
and help and guide customers everyday with the selling/buying process.
We can also provide Mortgage Services and have our own in-house Mortgage Consultant, Megan Davies who is available for appointments at a time that suits your schedule.
To help you along with your move we also offer Home Conveyancing, Surveys and Auction Services.
We also offer Professional Photography, Floor Plans, Audio Tours Premium Listings and Featured Property boxes on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
The Moreton office covers: Moreton, Leasowe, Upton, Saughall Massie, Woodchurch and the Beechwood areas.
Jones & Chapman are here to help you through your selling/buying/letting and renting process. Call 0151 677 2354 or drop into the Moreton office for any help or advice you require.
why choose us?
- We offer specialised services to include Selling and Letting, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveys and Land and New Homes.
- We advertise on the "Big Two" Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website sequencehome.co.uk
- The office is situated in the centre of Moreton and close to Moreton Cross and all transport links with parking facilities.
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offering a variety of financial services tailored to your individual needs
- Local knowledge, national strength, we are part of a national award winning estate agency network with over 300 computer linked offices.
- Other services we provide include Sales Progression, Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
at Jones & Chapman Moreton
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
A busy couple who are SSTC & will be cash from sale, are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house or terrace. They prefer the Moreton & Leasowe areas. Need access to the rear for a motorbike.
Family looking for a character house, are SSTC & will be cash from sale. Need a 3/4 bed semi or detached house. Ideally would like to be in Upton. Would prefer to have off road parking and gardens.
First time buyer looking for a three bedroom semi-detached house in Moreton or surrounding areas. Would prefer off road parking and some outside space.
First time buyer with his MIP is looking for a three bedroom house in Moreton, Upton or Saughall Massie. Doesn't mind doing work and would like off road parking and gardens.
Cash buyer who is downsizing and looking for a 2-3 bedroom bungalow in and around Moreton Cross. Would prefer a property with a manageable garden.
Cash buyer sold subject, contract is looking for a 3+ bedroom traditional semi-detached family house. Doesn't mind if work needs to be done. Ideally would prefer to be in and around Moreton or Upton.