our Moreton branch
The team at the Moreton office of Jones & Chapman have in excess of 30 years combined experience in the estate agency industry. Situated in the heart of Moreton and led by the Branch Manager, Peter Smith are Sales Negotiators Ben Brunt and Melanie Ferguson. The team is very proactive in their approach and help and guide customers everyday with the selling/buying process.
We can also provide Mortgage Services and ... have our own in-house Mortgage Consultant, Victoria Neville who is available for appointments at a time that suits your schedule.
To help you along with your move we also offer Home Conveyancing, Surveys and Auction Services.
We also offer Professional Photography, Floor Plans, Audio Tours Premium Listings and Featured Property boxes on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
The Lettings team is led by Amanda Phillips and supported by Elkee Chapman. We can tailor our service to suit your needs, from finding a tenant to full management we can help take care of all your landlord obligations to protect you and your property. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client. The Lettings team covers postcodes CH46, CH47, CH48, CH49, CH60 and CH61. Call us today on 0151 625 6355.
why choose us?
- We offer specialised services to include Selling and Letting, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveys and Land and New Homes.
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offering a variety of financial services tailored to your individual needs
- We advertise on the "Big Two" Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website sequencehome.co.uk
- The office is situated in the centre of Moreton and close to Moreton Cross and all transport links with parking facilities.
- Local knowledge, national strength, we are part of a national award winning estate agency network with over 300 computer linked offices.
- Other services we provide include Sales Progression, Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
A busy couple who are SSTC & will be cash from sale, are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house or terrace. They prefer the Moreton & Leasowe areas. Need access to the rear for a motorbike.
Family looking for a character house, are SSTC & will be cash from sale. Need a 3/4 bed semi or detached house. Ideally would like to be in Upton. Would prefer to have off road parking and gardens.
First time buyer looking for a three bedroom semi-detached house in Moreton or surrounding areas. Would prefer off road parking and some outside space.
First time buyer with his MIP is looking for a three bedroom house in Moreton, Upton or Saughall Massie. Doesn't mind doing work and would like off road parking and gardens.
Cash buyer who is downsizing and looking for a 2-3 bedroom bungalow in and around Moreton Cross. Would prefer a property with a manageable garden.
Cash buyer sold subject, contract is looking for a 3+ bedroom traditional semi-detached family house. Doesn't mind if work needs to be done. Ideally would prefer to be in and around Moreton or Upton.