our Prenton branch
Led by Branch Manager Ed Carruthers, our Prenton Office is located on Woodchurch Road in Prenton and is one of Jones & Chapman's 11 branches on The Wirral. As well as Prenton, we cover Birkenhead, Claughton, Oxton, Tranmere and Rock Ferry areas. Supported by his team; Peter Smith, Carly Moy-Sweeney,
Dan Crawford, Sue Gudgeon, Jake Oakes & Danielle Thompson. They can offer free market valuations, professional photography, floorplans and audio tours. The team also consists of our Mortgage Services Consultant, Rhys Davidson who is on hand to offer Mortgage Services, remortgages, insurance, affordability calculators and cost of moving analysis. The team is one of the largest sales teams in Wirral selling houses every day of the week with a high level of customer service as expected by one of the largest estate agencies.
The lettings team is led by Amanda Phillips and supported by Anna Silverwood and David Thompson. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client.
We also offer services on buying, mortgages, renting, conveyancing, land and new homes, pretty much everything to do with the house buying (or selling) process! Whether you are a first time buyer, a first time seller or indeed a first time landlord, Jones & Chapman are here to help.
why choose us?
- Friendly and hardworking team of professionals combining over 60 years of estate agency experience.
- A successful & dedicated sales team with a mix of youth and experience working hard for you.
- Commission based negotiators working towards attaining the best price for you, across all of our 10 branches on The Wirral.
- We can arrange your sale, mortgage, conveyancing, and future sale or rental property all under one roof.
- We advertise on the big two, BOTH Rightmove and Zoopla
- We can provide you with a free market appraisal and marketing report for both sales and lettings
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs S - 3/4 bed semi detached houses close to a park
Mr V - 2 bed flats in oxton, uo to £90,000
Mr R - 4 bed detached houses, near Hogarth Drive. Up to £200,000
3 bed semi, south facing, off road parking, with a garden in Prenton/Oxton up to £160,000.
3 bed terrace, with a large kithcen, back garden, and preferably extension. Close to schools, up to £125,000.
2 bed/2 reception rooms, flat or terrace, with a rear garden in any area, up to £60,000.
2/3 bedrooms houses that will accept pets in the Birkenhead or Wallasey areas - up to £600 pcm.
2 bedroom houses in Birkenhead, close to schools and parks - up to £500 pcm.