our West Kirby branch
Led by the Branch Manager Helena Greig, our West Kirby office is located on Banks Road in West Kirby and is one of 11 Jones & Chapman branches on the Wirral. As well as West Kirby and Hoylake, we cover Meols, Caldy, Frankby and Newton areas. Christopher Johnston is our Property Appraiser and Natasha
Shudall-Hughes is our Sales Negotiator. Jonathan Milne, our Mortgage Services Consultant offers mortgage services, remortgages, insurance, affordability calculators and cost of moving analysis. Our marketing services include professional photography, floor plans and audio tours and we provide FREE property valuations.
The Lettings team is led by Amanda Phillips and supported by Victoria Wharton. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client. We also offer services on buying, mortgages, renting, conveyancing, land and new homes, pretty much everything to do with the house buying or selling process! Whether you are a first time buyer, a first time seller or indeed a first time landlord, Jones & Chapman are here to help.
why choose us?
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our FREE Help To Find service today!
- Annette Smith, our fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offers flexible appointment times to suit you.
- We offer all types of services for our landlords and tailor make packages to suit individual needs.
- For added convenience we offer late night appointments every weekday until 6:00pm and Property Valuation appointments starting from 8:30am.
- We advertise ALL of our properties on THE BIG 2: Rightmove AND Zoopla, ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers
- We are a part of a trusted national estate agency network with over 320 offices across the country and 11 offices on the Wirral alone.
- Our team have between them worked for Jones & Chapman for in excess of 74 years!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
***CALLING ALL LANDLORDS*** Please get in touch if you have a property coming available in the catchment area for St Bridget's Primary School - we are currently experiencing high demand for the area.
***CALLING ALL LANDLORDS*** We currently have a lot of applicants registered who are looking for bungalows or ground floor flats - please call us if you have something available!
Young family looking for first home in West Kirby or Hoylake. The property must have 3/4 bedrooms, outdoor space and spacious rooms.
Local family requiring more space. Looking for a 4/5 bedroom house (3 bed house with the scope to extend). Large rear garden, off road parking and a garage or outdoor storage.
Local lady, looking for West Kirby location requires a 3 bedroom house, with a garage. Is willing to carry out modernisation work on the property if required.
Local lady, looking for an older character property such as a maisonette in the West Kirby area. The property requires 2/3 bedrooms and off road parking
Local buyer looking for a 3 bed house in West Kirby or Newton. The property must have an enclosed outdoor space suitable for children and pets.