our West Kirby branch
Led by the Branch Manager Helena Greig, our West Kirby office is located on Banks Road in West Kirby and is one of 11 Jones & Chapman branches on the Wirral. As well as West Kirby and Hoylake, we cover Meols, Caldy, Frankby and Newton areas. Mark Watson is our Branch Partner and Property Appraiser, Anthoulla
Kattou Residential Sales Manager based in Hoylake, Gemma Stanway and Jayne Waldron are Sales Negotiators assisted by Josh Burden our Apprentice Sales Negotiator. Annette Smith, Mortgage Services Consultant offers mortgage services, remortgages, insurance, affordability calculators and cost of moving analysis. The team sells houses every day of the week, with a high level of customer service as expected by one of the largest estate agencies. Our marketing services include professional photography, floor plans and audio tours and we provide FREE property valuations.
The lettings team is led by Matthew Blower and supported by Michael Wallace and Victoria Wharton. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client. We also offer services on buying, mortgages, renting, conveyancing, land and new homes, pretty much everything to do with the house buying or selling process! Whether you are a first time buyer, a first time seller or indeed a first time landlord, Jones & Chapman are here to help.
why choose us?
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our FREE Help To Find service today!
- Annette Smith, our fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offers flexible appointment times to suit you.
- For added convenience we offer late night appointments every weekday until 6:00pm and Property Valuation appointments starting from 8:30am.
- We offer all types of services for our landlords and tailor make packages to suit individual needs.
- We advertise ALL of our properties on THE BIG 2: Rightmove AND Zoopla, ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers
- We are a part of a trusted national estate agency network with over 320 offices across the country and 11 offices on the Wirral alone.
- Our team have between them worked for Jones & Chapman for in excess of 74 years!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Young family looking for a 3 bedroom property in Hoylake/ West Kirby with some outside space. They have a maximum budget of £700pcm.
Family requiring good size 3/4 bedroom house in West Kirby or surrounding areas, healthy budget of £1,000pcm but must accommodate their small dog!
Young family looking for first home in West Kirby or Hoylake. The property must have 3/4 bedrooms, outdoor space and spacious rooms.
Local family requiring more space. Looking for a 4/5 bedroom house (3 bed house with the scope to extend). Large rear garden, off road parking and a garage or outdoor storage.
Local lady, looking for West Kirby location requires a 3 bedroom house, with a garage. Is willing to carry out modernisation work on the property if required.
Local lady, looking for an older character property such as a maisonette in the West Kirby area. The property requires 2/3 bedrooms and off road parking
Local buyer looking for a 3 bed house in West Kirby or Newton. The property must have an enclosed outdoor space suitable for children and pets.
Local lady looking for a semi-detached/terrace house in the West Kirby area. The property requires 2+ spacious bedrooms. The property also requires a rear outdoor space and some form of parking.