our Hoylake branch
Led by the Branch Manager Helena Greig, our Hoylake office is located on Market Street in Hoylake and is one of 11 Jones & Chapman branches on the Wirral. As well as West Kirby and Hoylake, we cover Meols, Caldy, Frankby and Newton areas. Mark Watson is our Branch Partner and Property Appraiser, Gary Kemp and Natasha Shudall-Hughes are Sales Negotiators. Jon Milne, Mortgage Services Consultant offers mortgage services,
remortgages, insurance, affordability calculators and cost of moving analysis. Our marketing services include professional photography, floor plans and audio tours and we provide FREE property appraisals.
The Lettings Team is led by Amanda Phillips. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a timescale to suit our client. We also offer services on buying, mortgages, renting, conveyancing, land and new homes, pretty much everything to do with the house buying or selling process! Whether you are a first time buyer, a first time seller or indeed a first time landlord, Jones & Chapman are here to help.
why choose us?
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service today!
- Part of a national estate agency network of over 300 offices ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers.
- Occupying a prominent high street location with free parking immediately outside
- Our Hoylake office is part of one of the largest estate agency national networks with 11 offices on the Wirral alone
- We have Annette Smith our fully qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant who offers flexible appointment times to suit you.
- Offering innovative marketing ideas to help you achieve the best possible price for your home at a timescale to suit you
- For added convenience we offer late night appointments every weekday until 6:00pm
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Local family looking for a 4/5 Bedroom House for sale (3 bed with scope to extend). With a rear garden and off road parking.
Local couple, looking for an older character property in the West Kirby/Hoylake area. The property requires 3 or more bedrooms and any form of garden.
Local couple buying their first house together, looking for a house in the Meols area. The house requires 3 or more bedrooms as well as a front and rear garden.
Local couple looking for a 3 bed home in the Meols/Hoylake area. The property requires high ceilings with ornate coving and feature fire places. Also it must have off-street parking and a rear garden
Local family looking for a home in West Kirby or Hoylake. They would like 4/5 bedrooms, spacious rooms and outdoor space.