our Hoylake branch
At Jones & Chapman Hoylake, our professional team led by Branch Partner Mark Watson and assisted by Senior Sales Negotiator Anthoulla Kattou, Sales Negotiator Jayne Waldron, Senior Mortgage Consultant Annette Smith and Sales Administrator Jacqueline Baskeyfield know and understand the local area and ... property market, we know what buyers are looking for and are therefore in the best possible position to sell your home. We offer a free market appraisal service at which we can discuss the best possible strategy and marketing package to sell your home. As a trusted and National estate agency operating in Hoylake, we occupy a prime high street position and have helped countless people buy and sell property, not just in Hoylake but also in the surrounding areas of West Kirby, Newton and Meols. With over 300 offices nationwide our coverage is extensive across Britain. So if you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent we can help. Our lettings department based at our sister branch in West Kirby is ARLA & Safe Agents registered and is able to offer assistance to both tenants and landlords. Our other services include; Mortgage Services, Auctions, Surveys and Land & New Homes. All of our offices locally are open until 6.00pm in the evening and we also offer flexible appointments to view our properties, or for us to come and see you and talk about selling your home.
why choose us?
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service today!
- Part of a national estate agency network of over 300 offices ensuring your property is put in front of more potential buyers.
- Occupying a prominent high street location with free parking immediately outside
- Our Hoylake office is part of one of the largest estate agency national networks with 11 offices on the Wirral alone
- We have Annette Smith our fully qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant who offers flexible appointment times to suit you.
- Also offering innovative marketing ideas to help you achieve the best possible price for your home at a timescale to suit you
- Mark Watson (Branch Partner) and Ann Kattou (Senior Negotiator) have between them worked for Jones & Chapman for in excess of 55 years!
- For added convenience we offer late night appointments every weekday until 6:00pm
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Cash Buyer looking to relocate back to the Wirral. Wants 3+ bed Bungalow with easy maintenance garden in the Hoylake/ West Kirby area Max £450,000
Looking for a house or bungalow with good sized garden and four bedrooms in West Kirby Meols or Hoylake up to £400,000. Own property sold and can purchase immediately. Mortgage arranged.
Looking for property up to £300,000 with work required, house or bungalow, cash immediately available. Will consider all styles and size of property.
First time buyer with mortgage approved, will consider any type of house with 2 or 3 bedrooms up to £150,000. Will consider either West Kirby Meols or Hoylake.
Wanting to buy a four bedroom detached or semi detached house in either Hoylake, Meols or West Kirby up to £330,000, Wish to find their dream home as soon as possible. Can you help them?
Looking for her first home particularly in Hoylake or Meols, 2 or 3 bedrooms up to £140,000. Would consider either a house or flat. Actively viewing properties at present. Can you help!
Have cash buyer for own house and need a 3/4 bedroom semi or detached in Hoylake, Meols, West Kirby or Greasby as a matter of urgency. Have mortgage approved, looking up to £280,000.
Miss K is a first time buyer, has mortgage agreed and really keen to find a house up to £140,000 in Meols or Hoylake. Moving to the Wirral and needs to find a house as soon as possible.
Mr & Mrs K are first time buyers, need a 3/4 bedroom house up to £200,000 close to schools in Hoylake, Meols or West Kirby. Would like a reasonable sized garden for their children. Mortgage approved.
Mr M wants a house or flat in Hoylake in particular, 2/3 bedrooms up to £150,000. Will consider most styles and even property with a tenant. Actively looking and can proceed immediately when found.